Government & Industry Updates
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and its impact at provincial and federal levels, as well as on the industry, please see the links below.
- Ministry of Health – Province of British Columbia
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Destination British Columbia
What You Can Do
Comprehensive tools and guides are available to help us make a positive impact in the fight against COVID-19. Please se the resources below that can benefit both you and our communities.
BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool
- The BC Ministry of Health has developed the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for the virus. If you have symptoms and may have been exposed to COVID-19, you can complete the assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
To arrange for further assessment or testing, call your local primary care provider or 8-1-1, or for deaf or hard of hearing call 7-1-1.
Other Support & Information
- A dedicated BC phone service is also available, providing non-medical information about COVID-19, including the latest information on travel recommendations and social distancing. Information is available in more than 110 languages, seven days a week between 7:30 AM - 8 PM, at 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) or via text message at 1-888-268-4319.