Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Canada July 12 – July 14 (West Building)
We warmly invite you to attend this year’s three-day convention presented by Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Friday: Learn how love never fails. Also, learn how to strengthen your love despite problems such as a troubled upbringing, chronic illness, or poverty. Through a series of short documentary videos about the natural world, see evidence of God’s love.
- Saturday: Consider Bible principles that are helping husbands, wives, and children to show unfailing love for one another.
- Sunday: The public Bible discourse, “True Love in a Hate-Filled World—Where?,” will make clear how showing love is helping millions of people worldwide to overcome prejudice and hatred.
- Feature Film: The Bible character Josiah grew up surrounded by bad influences. But he became known for “his deeds of loyal love.” (2 Chronicles 35:26) On Saturday and Sunday, watch the two-part feature film The Story of Josiah: Love Jehovah; Hate What Is Bad.
- Special Guests: Many conventions will host international delegates and missionaries from around the globe. See how love transcends racial, ethnic, and political barriers.