Brain Injury Conference 2017 May 5 – May 6 (East Building)
TLABC is proud to present our Brain Injury Conference 2017. This program is a must for legal and medical professionals who work with clients or patients who suffers from TBI.
Covering topics such as:
- Aetiology and Management of Post-Concussion Symptoms
- Neuropsychiatric Complications of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Applying the Science of Persuasion to Brain Injury Cases
- Panel Discussion on the Impact of TBI on Developmental Issues
- And a Mock Trial presided by the Hon. Mr Justice Joel Groves of the Supreme Court of Canada.
Registration is available either by in person attendance or live webcast. Don’t miss this excellent program – out next Brain Injury Conference won’t be until 2020!