What You Can Do
Comprehensive tools and guides are available to help us make a positive impact in the fight against COVID-19. Visit the links below for tips, detailed information and other resources that that can benefit both you and our communities.
Destination BC Updates
- For the most up-to-date information relating to tourism or travel within British Columbia, click here.
Provincial Support & Information
- The Province of British Columbia's online resource is dedicated to COVID-19 for support available for British Columbians.
- A dedicated BC phone service is also available, providing non-medical information about COVID-19, including the latest information on travel recommendations and social distancing. Information is available in more than 110 languages, seven days a week between 7:30 AM - 8 PM, at
1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) or via text message at 1-888-268-4319.
BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC)
- The BCCDC is the central resource for British Columbians to hear updates and learn more about COVID-19 in BC, including BC Government statements, protective and preventative measures to take, plus the latest advice and resources from officials.
BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool
- The BC Ministry of Health has developed the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for the virus. If you have symptoms and may have been exposed to COVID-19, you can complete the assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
To arrange for further assessment or testing, call your local primary care provider or 8-1-1, or for deaf or hard of hearing call 7-1-1.