International Metal Writers Conference May 28 – May 29 (East Building)
Junior mining is back.
We have wasted no time in gathering the most invested minds from all over the world to share ideas and strategies on making money in the next junior mining bull market.
Attendees of the 2017 International Metal Writers Conference will have the opportunity to hear firsthand from:
- Over 40 expert analysts discussing precious and base metals, critical and rare earth elements
- Globe trotting, ultra successful investors sharing insight on geopolitical risk and opportunity
- Celebrity miners discussing how they found, built, and sold their projects
- Millennial CEO's who have already created hundreds of millions of dollars in wealth
- Morning Star's "Top ranked Gold Fund Manager in the World" discussing where he is putting his money
- Over 60 junior mining companies with projects across the globe
Cambridge House International has been building flagship must-attend events in the junior mining industry for 25 years. At our most recent mining conference, over 50% of attendees had over $100k invested in junior mining stocks, 20% of those with over $500k invested. On May 28 and 29, join over 3,000 fellow investors and industry professionals at the International Metal Writers Conference. This event is guaranteed to be the 2017 summer's central hub for gathering and communication in the resource industry!