IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence 2016 July 24 – July 29 (West Building)
Financially sponsored by the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS), IEEE WCCI 2016 will host three conferences: The 2016 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2016), the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE 2016), and the 2016 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC 2016) under one roof.
The IEEE WCCI 2016 received over 3,000 paper submissions (a record for the Congress), and the highlights of the Congress include:
- 5 Keynotes by top-notch researchers - Leslie Valiant, Ronald R. Yager, Marco Dorigo, Ricardo Baeza-Yates and Charles C. Ragin;
- 15 Plenary speeches by world-renown scholars on pertinent and captivating topics within the technical scope of each conference;
- A public lecture by David B. Fogel on the topic of “Fun and Games with Artificial Intelligence”;
- A few valuable and engaging panel sessions by revered researchers within the field of computational intelligence;
- 24 tutorials covering a diverse range of topics offering a unique opportunity to disseminate in-depth information on specific topics in computational intelligence:
- A number of workshops to stimulate discussions between participants on active and emerging topics of computational intelligence;
- 175 special sessions organized by domain experts that are encompassed within the technical scope of the conference;
- 9 challenging and contemporary competitions offering distinctive topics in each track to cater to every participant’s needs.